Monday, January 25, 2010

Wolf Gas Ranges: Now Available with a French Top


I love customizing. Everything I own is customized—my shoes, my car, my wristwatch—so when it came time to order a new gas range, I wanted something I could truly make my own. That’s when I decided to buy one of the Wolf gas ranges, as these can be customized to fix my exact specifications.

The Wolf 60” range, for example, is available in many different configurations of standard dual burners and more specialized cooking tools, like an infrared griddle, infrared charbroiler, or French top. Even for a regular dinner, I tend to cook sauce like nobody’s business, which I was I was interested in opting for the French top, along with six dual burners.


So, what exactly is a French top? As you can see in the picture, a French top is a burner plate with three concentric smaller plates inside, arranged so that the temperature is warmest at the smallest plate and cooler on the outer plates. This is very handy for cooking sauce and other items whose temperatures need to be frequently adjusted.

French tops used to be exclusively commercial items, so you can imagine how excited I was to see one offered by Wolf kitchen appliances. I just had to order a gas range right away from www.Drimmers.com!

4 comments:

  1. Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.



    Gas Ranges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!


    Gas Ranges

    ReplyDelete
  3. just linked this article on my facebook account. it’s a very interesting article for all.

    Gas Cooking Ranges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,

    I know people are crazy for Gas Ranges, and that's why you post is amazing, you have done a great job.
    Recently I have bought one of the Best Gas Ranges, So, that I don't have to face any problem at my home and I think all other people can also get best product by reading the Gas Ranges reviews on my blog.
    By the way, Thanks for your post.

    ReplyDelete