Monday, April 26, 2010

Liebherr BioFresh Refrigerator

When my refrigerator finally died (two days before Thanksgiving), I so knew I had to find a place that sold discount kitchen appliances—fast. Instead of feeling stressed, I was actually excited. I could finally get a nice refrigerator and have it in time to show off during Thanksgiving dinner.

I really liked Sub Zero appliances, but was immediately drawn to the Liebherr refrigerators. The sleek designs and contemporary interior set-up was exactly the look I was going for. Then I found the BioFresh model and fell in love.

The BioFresh is such a unique model because of it’s patented technology that works to keep foods fresher, longer. The secret is the BioFresh safes. One compartment is the low humidity DrySafe which is ideal for keeping meat, fish, and dairy at optimum freshness. The high humidity safe keeps your fruit and veggies crisp, ripe and full of the nutrients you need.

In addition, precision electronics ensure that the temperature is accurately maintained just above 32 degrees to keep you food at the perfect temperature.  Besides the amazing BioFresh technology, the streamlined design was crafted to ease clutter and facilitate organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment